Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Cerulean Dreams

Cerulean Dreams


Brian Atwood high heels
$560 - colette.fr





BLUE & TAN Wedding decor, Book Collection Sets, Centerpiece,...
etsy.com





I absolutely ADORE these Brian Atwood high heels. If I could afford to fork out $560 for a pair of shoes (albeit, suede- only the most difficult material to keep clean), I would be all over those babies!

"Cerulean" always reminds me of The Devil Wears Prada when Miranda says to Andy, 

"But what you don't know is that that sweater is not just blue. It's not turquoise. It's not lapis. It's actually cerulean. And you're also blithely unaware of the fact... that in 2002, Oscar de la Renta did a collection of cerulean gowns. And then I think it was Yves Saint Laurent wasn't it... who showed cerulean military jackets? I think we need a jacket here..." 


I watched that movie over and over again so many times in college while I was working on my designs, that I could follow along with the words without even looking up to see where we were in the story. I watched it so many times that the soundtrack simply played the movie in my head (Okay, well... almost). I think it's time to pull this movie out again! I need to brush up on my lines. ;)

Here is that very clip, in all it's devilish glory!



Go ahead, I won't tell if you call her, you know, THAT word... ;)


Happy Wednesday! 

I hope yours was as great as mine was.


Send your fashion questions to be featured in this blog with a personalized style board and get your styling questions answered for free by a professional image consultant! 
Twitter: @selenamarie318  
or LinkedIn Connect with a message: linkedin.com/in/selenamarienorris
Or reply in the comment section below!
And please don't forget to subscribe or follow by email! There's a spot in the side bar! ------->

XOXO,

SELENA MARIE


P.S. Happy Birthday Kimber. Go check out her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...