Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Colorful Skulls!

Colorful Skulls!

Colorful Skulls! by selenamarie318 for Kindred Closets featuring alexander mcqueen

Alexander McQueen is one of my favorite designers. This set is sort of a cheerful version of his iconic skulls. Here's a little known fact: I started a petition to "Please Make Alexander McQueen Savage Beauty A Traveling Exhibition" in 2011. Although it was not made to travel, my co-petition organizer and I did get international press and a 10-page interview in Retro Magazine.

Shameless Plug: Please go sign the petition, and maybe we can resurrect the show to travel!

Regardless, most people really love skulls in the Fall when they start to think of Halloween. What I love about these skulls is the fact that they are so colorful with the neon pops, that they really feel more like a summery theme! Which makes me happy because I could wear skulls every day of the week. :)

I have been thinking I might make those skull necklaces myself- or something similar- out of bake-able art clay. What do you think?

Send your fashion questions to be featured in this blog with a personalized style board and get your styling questions answered for free by a professional image consultant! 
Twitter: @selenamarie318  
or LinkedIn Connect with a message: linkedin.com/in/selenamarienorris
Or reply in the comment section below!
And please don't forget to subscribe or follow by email! There's a spot in the side bar! ------->

XOXO,

Selena Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...