Search This Blog

Monday, July 1, 2013

Believe In Your Dreams!

Thistle and Queen Anne's Lace facing West just before dusk. Photography: Me- Selena Marie

I am very excited to announce my personal style blog launch!


I came up with the idea for this blog about people who are connected by some tiny thread across the globe. A diverse group around the world makes up the people I am proud to call my friends, mis amigosmeus amigosmes amisels meus amicsmoi przyjaciele and, well, you get the idea! It's amazing what technology can do to connect us across seemingly impossible distances!

Connected Across the Globe


I am lucky to have several guest bloggers and featured friends from around the world lined up to contribute, including several posts by Brazilian metal singer/songwriter,Raquel Schuler of Hydria !

That's me, in a field in Arkansas for an impromptu photo shoot Photography: Kristin V. Necklace: Forever 21


So how do you know me?


You may know me in real life or from my Linkedin discussion board moderation, MPDClick Trend Journal guest contributor posts, or my other blog, Saving With Selena whose theme, though near and dear to my heart, severely limited my choices of blog topics. At Saving With Selena I focus on tips for simple ways to save money and be sustainable with a secondary life hacks/re-purposing theme.

Here I can firmly plant my head in a cloud of beautiful things.

 We all love to dream, right?

Photography and editing by me, Selena Marie <3

This blog will utilize my dreamier, artistic skills and will hopefully give me a chance to interview people I admire. I am hoping this blog will inspire me to get my feet wet again in photography - something I miss very much.

Capturing someone's essence with a camera has a way of reaching beyond personal barriers to show inner and outer beauty.


Sequin tank by Wren, tucked into elastic waistband pleated skirt byVivienne Tam. Photography: Kristin V.
My greatest passion is people (it's cheesy, I know, but it's true). I strive to make a connection with at least one person every day. This blog will give me another avenue to help people in my own way through positive imagery and written content.   I hope this blog becomes a resource for anyone who is looking for inspiration, style tips, or just an escape to something beautiful.

You are important to me- you, the kindred spirit across the globe who reads my posts, the person I met on a discussion board, the friends who support my dreams, the stranger I've never met, the ones who keep in touch via the magic of technology. Thank you for believing in me. I believe in you too! I am looking forward to sharing all of our dreams and hopefully a few pretty photos along the way. ;)

As my friends in Brazil say, "Beijos!"

XOXO,

Selena Marie

Send your fashion questions to be featured in this blog with a personalized style board and get your styling questions answered for free by (me) a professional image consultant! 

Twitter: @selenamarie318  
or LinkedIn Connect with a message: linkedin.com/in/selenamarienorris
Or reply in the comment section below!
And please don't forget to subscribe or follow by email! There's a spot in the side bar! ------->
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

All images in this post are protected under Creative Commons. You may use them for non-commercial use, with a link back to this page for credit. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Lol. I did indeed. I was wondering how long it would be before you noticed!! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...