Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fashion Bravery!

Created on my Autodesk Sketchbook Pro app
I went bathing suit shopping today for the first time in a very long time. When I moved to Arkansas last year, I threw out a lot of my wardrobe to start fresh and somehow I never got around to buying another bathing suit last summer, so I am making up for it this summer. I am a one-piece bathing suit kind of girl. So I think it is pretty brave that I bought not one, but TWO bikinis.  They are my summer work out inspiration... and also my summer work out gear for swimming laps at the pool.

Whether you are a size 14  or  a size 2,
love your body and enjoy the summer!
Regardless of your size or shape,
have fun, be brave, and wear a bikini!

<3 <3


Send your fashion questions to be featured in this blog with a personalized style board and get your styling questions answered for free by a professional image consultant! 
Twitter: @selenamarie318  
or LinkedIn Connect with a message: linkedin.com/in/selenamarienorris
Or reply in the comment section below!
And please don't forget to subscribe or follow by email! There's a spot in the side bar! ------->

XOXO,

SELENA MARIE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...