Search This Blog

Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer is for sailing!

Summer is for sailing!

Summer is for sailing! by selenamarie318 featuring studded glasses

I love the look of a pretty sailing dress, anchors, and pretty postcards! It reminds me so much of when I used to live near the beach and could wake up and smell the scent of the ocean out my window. I absolutely love this heavy metal print! It's cute and kitchy and fits me so well (I love metal!). I've never been sailing, but we did go out on a pontoon boat when I was in elementary school and we had so much fun. Dolphins even swam right up next to us! What are your summer plans?

Brooks brothers purse
brooksbrothers.com




Charm jewelry
modcloth.com



Fekkai hair care
nordstrom.com







Brooks Brothers Sleeveless Sailing Dress
brooksbrothers.com




Send your fashion questions to be featured in this blog with a personalized style board and get your styling questions answered for free by a professional image consultant! 
Twitter: @selenamarie318  
or LinkedIn Connect with a message: linkedin.com/in/selenamarienorris
Or reply in the comment section below!
And please don't forget to subscribe or follow by email! There's a spot in the side bar! ------->

XOXO,

SELENA MARIE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...