Search This Blog

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Get The Look: Sharon Den Adel of Within Temptation

Get The Look: Sharon Den Adel

Get The Look: Sharon Den Adel by selenamarie318 for Kindred Closets featuring knee high hosiery

Within Temptation is one of my favorite bands. Raquel's band, Hydria, opened for them a few years ago and I have heard only good things about how kind Sharon Den Adel is.

I have a little confession: I have been known to leave their albums in my car CD player and listen to them over and over and over. I don't think I ever get sick of them. 

I love Sharon's unique and captivating performance and stage presence and especially style! Here are a few tips on how to get her look. This is an older photo but I think this is sort of the classic-badass-female-rock-star look: a red corset top, with a skirt, or pants, a leather cuff, and a pair of combat boots!


Send your fashion questions to be featured in this blog with a personalized style board and get your styling questions answered for free by a professional image consultant! 
Twitter: @selenamarie318  
or LinkedIn Connect with a message: linkedin.com/in/selenamarienorris
Or reply in the comment section below!
And please don't forget to subscribe or follow by email! There's a spot in the side bar! ------->

XOXO,

Selena Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...