Search This Blog

Monday, November 25, 2013

Katy Perry's "Unconditional"- 50 Most Breathtaking Screen Captures!

If you have not yet seen the video yet for Katy Perry's "Unconditional" single,  now is the time. I must say I was awestruck by the beauty of the compositions created in this video! I was so taken by it, I spent the better part of my Sunday afternoon (painstakingly, wink, wink) screen capturing the top 50 images from the video! Please scroll through and share. In order to avoid extreme loading times, I'll post a link to the video at the bottom for you to watch it in all it's glory.

The part with the car inter cut with the flower scene is very emotional to me!

 Breathtaking! By far her best video and song yet.



















































Watch the video here and tell me what you think in the comments section below. If you like posts like this, please help me out and click "like" and share (it lets me know you are there)! :)


Twitter: @selenamarie318  
or LinkedIn Connect with a message: linkedin.com/in/selenamarienorris
Or reply in the comment section below!
And please don't forget to subscribe or follow by email! There's a spot in the side bar! ------->

XOXO,

SELENA MARIE

3 comments:

  1. Her laying on the car with the bed of flowers is heartbreaking and beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Nicole, you know I totally cried when I saw that part! I love the juxtaposition of the scene of breaking glass from the car cut to the flower shot with all the petals flowing from behind her. It felt very poetic! I think there was a lot of symbolism for her marriage and divorce too. The whole music video was very well planned and every shot was picturesque. I just adore these images! They truly took my breath away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got a very excellent website, Sword lily I found it through yahoo. how to remove bubbles from tempered glass

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...