Search This Blog

Friday, July 26, 2013

Is Bright The New Brown?

Is Bright The New Brown?



Benetton S/S 13 Campaign / Bright Ideas / Gloss Magazine Editorial Pink Is My New Obsession, April/May 2013 Shot... / Multi-colored Pastel Hair from Nylon Mexico Hair Colors Ideas / Taylor is a Candy Beauty for Jeff Tse Shoot / Nadine Naue by Zoltan Tombor in "Friday May Eleventh" for Fashion Gone...

 Is it now more subversive of me that I don't dye my hair?


Lately I have noticed the colored hair trend just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I did it way back in 2004-2005 when it was still a somewhat "rebellious" thing to do. I wonder, is it now more subversive of me that I don't dye my hair? Is bright the new brown?

Send your fashion questions to be featured in this blog with a personalized style board and get your styling questions answered for free by a professional image consultant! 

Twitter: @selenamarie318  
or LinkedIn Connect with a message: linkedin.com/in/selenamarienorris
Or reply in the comment section below!
And please don't forget to subscribe or follow by email! There's a spot in the side bar! ------->

XOXO,

SELENA MARIE

1 comment:

  1. It's with more than just hair. In Spain and Italy, most athletic wear is all neon. Even every day wear like strappy sandals, purses, and chunky jewelry are plentiful in bright greens, pinks, and yellows. I think you are absolutely right about bright being the new brown. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...