Search This Blog

Sunday, September 8, 2013

I'm back, with updates for this week!

I've been away from my blog for a little while. First it was development week at work- the week where we put together all of the tech packs for the entire fashion line for the season (in case you were wondering, I have been working on infant and toddler boys product for the past year). Friday was the deadline and on top of that, I got sick, so I worked from home one of those days. This weekend, I focused on recuperating and adding some new features to the blog (coming soon). I loaded everything into Pinterest, and I hope you will pin away! Social media seems to be my best source of traffic so far. My Pinterest page is my biggest source of traffic for my other blog, Saving With Selena.

I also got a fabulous new floor rug and pillows for my living room. Maybe I will post a home decor tour soon, when I can find the time. In the mean time, here's a photo of my cat with the new pillows. I tend to wear a lot of black, white, and red but when it comes to my home, I love green- anything that can remind me of plants or the Earth and nature.

This is Ingid. She likes to sit where ever I sit, even when I try to move her. ;)

I have some very exciting new posts coming up this week. I have a new artist spotlight- the very talented Greta Corens, a fashion designer turned water colorist. There will be another collaboration with Raquel Schuler, of Hydria (You can check out her other posts here, here, and here). You can also look forward to an exclusive feature by Brazilian fashion photographer, Edney Suiter, styled by Isabela Cury, with makeup by Miss Emanuelle Souza who also provided a step-by-step how-to recreate the look (in both English and Portuguese)!

So stay tuned, it is a very exciting week, indeed! 

Well, that's all for my personal post. Have a happy Sunday night. :)


Send your fashion questions to be featured in this blog with a personalized style board and get your styling questions answered for free by a professional image consultant! 
Twitter: @selenamarie318  
or LinkedIn Connect with a message: linkedin.com/in/selenamarienorris
Or reply in the comment section below!
And please don't forget to subscribe or follow by email! There's a spot in the side bar! ------->

XOXO,

Selena Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...