Search This Blog

Friday, September 20, 2013

Home: Vintage Country Kitchen

Vintage Country Kitchen




I have to admit, I have a little bit of an obsession with vintage anything. Half of my closet is borderline costumey-retro. Red and white has a tendency to remind me of that, and this vintage country kitchen combo on Polyvore by "Deuxs" is right along that line. Red and white gingham, a retro inspired radio, and old time cafe coffee cups with an old fashion enamel metal chair, checkerboard pitcher, and dreamy retro fridge all add up to one sweet country kitchen with a kick! So cute!

Send me your Polyvore board link to be considered as a featurette!
Twitter: @selenamarie318  
or LinkedIn Connect with a message: linkedin.com/in/selenamarienorris
Or reply in the comment section below!
And please don't forget to subscribe or follow by email! There's a spot in the side bar! ------->

XOXO,

SELENA MARIE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...