Search This Blog

Friday, November 1, 2013

Merchandising: Chevron

I took a trip recently to my favorite craft store Hobby Lobby to pick up some Prismacolor markers and check out their wares. Home trends often influence fashion trends and vice versa. So this is another merchandising post - a series of photos from my trip based around specific themes. You can check out some of the Americana images I took here.

Chevron patterns are showing up everywhere from home decor to fashion and Hobby Lobby is right on top of it. Here's what I found:














Send your fashion & merchandising questions to be featured in this blog with a personalized style board and get your styling questions answered for free by a professional image consultant! Interested in being featured as a guest blogger or global correspondent? 

Contact me:
Twitter: @selenamarie318  
or LinkedIn Connect with a message: linkedin.com/in/selenamarienorris
Or reply in the comment section below!
And please don't forget to subscribe or follow by email! There's a spot in the side bar! ------->

XOXO,

SELENA MARIE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...