Search This Blog

Friday, December 6, 2013

Cleon Update + California Home: Aliyah Davis

It is snowing something beautiful here in Bentonville, Arkansas! I have a photo shoot planned for this weekend and as long as my subjects don't back out (I REALLY hope they don't!), it could be a positively magical & beautiful thing with all this fluffy white (tomorrow is supposed to be partly sunny - perfect photography weather). :) I took test shots last week, but they wont be applicable tomorrow because of the reflective quality of the snow. I grew up in the North, so I just love the snow. I was so obsessed with the snow scenes in Katy Perry's Unconditional music video a few weeks ago, that I took screen shots of all my favorites. You can see them here. We don't get much snow here in Arkansas, so this is a rare occasion.

The storm itself is named Cleon, which sounds to me like an epic sci-fi movie: Storm Cleon Attacks! 



I might just make up a poster, if I can find some time! Or perhaps a t-shirt: 

"I survived Cleon 2013!" Haha!


Look for wintery photos on my blog soon, but in the meantime I have a little gift for those of you who hate snow! My good friend Aliyah Davis (a singer/songwriter/graphic artist/model in LA) took a trip and was kind enough to share some photos of where she was staying. They are just beautiful! You can also check out one of her (several) bands Facebook pages here: They are Inheritor, an LA based symphonic metal band.


Enjoy the  metal  (ba dum chi!) mental vacation via these photos by Aliyah Davis!








Where are your favorite places to visit? Send me a link with your photos for a potential feature on my blog, leave a comment below or contact me on social media! 
Twitter: @selenamarie318  
or LinkedIn Connect with a message: linkedin.com/in/selenamarienorris
Or reply in the comment section below!
And please don't forget to subscribe or follow by email! There's a spot in the side bar! ------->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...