Search This Blog

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Vanity Fair: Women's Suffrage & Equal Rights

Vanity Fair has created a beautiful educational series about women's suffrage and equal rights. This video is beautiful and emotionally driven. It reminds me of how thankful I am to be a woman in this day and age. It's easy to forget the sacrifices people made for us to gain our freedoms and equality.




This videos remind me of a post I wrote in June on my other blog, www.savingwithselena.blogspot.com about 


We have come so far, but there is still a further distance we can go to promote equality.

Follow me on Twitter: @selenamarie318  
You can follow my blog with Bloglovin or Feedly ...
But I would be so privileged if you would subscribe or follow by email! There's a spot in the side bar! ------->

XOXO,

SELENA MARIE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...