Search This Blog

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Photography: Sunflare


When I started this blog my friend Kristin and I did a little digital photoshoot in the field near my home. I posted the unedited photos she took of me... and subsequently lost the SD card. Well, it showed up recently and I finally got to do the Photoshop magic I have been wanting to do with the photos I took of her. The photo editing I did has little to no "corrections"- Kristin is gorgeous just the way she is! Besides I like my subjects to look real. The photo editing I did added sun flares and adjusted the color balance and lighting. In all honesty, now the photos look a lot closer to how the light actually was falling at our sunset photoshoot. With a day's worth of work, I am super happy with how they have turned out- so editorial chic!

Enjoy!



















Leather shorts, vintage thrifted sequin top, jewelry- Kristin's own.

If you want to learn how to do sun flares in Photoshop Cheryl Chu has a great tutorial that can give you similar effects, but remember each photo is unique and the lighting you use makes a huge difference.

Thanks Kristin!

Twitter: @selenamarie318  
or LinkedIn Connect with a message: linkedin.com/in/selenamarienorris
Or reply in the comment section below!
And please don't forget to subscribe or follow by email! There's a spot in the side bar! ------->

XOXO,

SELENA MARIE

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...