Search This Blog

Saturday, April 5, 2014

My Week In Photos

My week has been a bit hectic. I was sick so I reached for a healthy snack full of vitamin C and protein. Yes, that's just tomato juice. It tastes better in stemware. ;) Paired with salt and pepper pickles (only a few) and some colby jack cheese. Yum!



A storm rolled in this week. There were tornado warnings and some pretty crazy weather. Look at these amazing clouds! I snapped this just before the rain came down.


The storm made way for a double rainbow and a beautiful sunset.

I have always been fascinated by the (quite simple) science of rainbows and the fundamental processes that create them. Did you know the top of the arch will be at 42 degrees above the horizon?







Yesterday my new coworker, Ali and I went to Bentonville's First Friday event on the Bentonville square. There were flower petals on the side walk.



And I met a girl in a shop who had this adorably cute fish purse- she let me take a photo and the sun setting through the shop door made the perfect lighting.


Then Ali and I went to the sweet shop. We got her very first ice cream float. I got a Coca Cola float (it was on special for a buck). I haven't had soda pop in longer than I can remember. We sat at the booth and I took a quick photo of the sweets in the window box.




There were performers playing with fire and juggling and riding a unicycle.


And beautiful tulips.


Today I decided it was time to hang up my birthday flowers to dry. The lilies lasted an insane amount of time- over 2 weeks! I love this cork board I made from wine corks. It's so nice to enjoy my flowers for a little bit longer.


Which is your favorite?
Twitter: @selenamarie318  
or LinkedIn Connect with a message: linkedin.com/in/selenamarienorris
Or reply in the comment section below!
And please don't forget to subscribe or follow by email! There's a spot in the side bar! ------->

XOXO,

SELENA MARIE


*Please feel free to share these photos in any non-commercial way you see fit, however please link back and give credits. Thanks! If you'd like a print of any of these, please contact me on G+ or Twitter and we can set it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...